REAL Moxie Social Media Management: Boosts, are they Worth It?
Social media management with REAL Moxie LLC provides you with the benefits without the work! Social media management is critical in Kansas City, both for direct connection with your customer base and for SEO. REAL Moxie social media management influences the power of social media in your SEO strategy. The process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is a significant undertaking that our social media management team can take on with ease.
REAL Moxie social media management will help you to develop brand loyalty with your customers as well as get you a presence online. Most small businesses don’t have the resources to effectively manage social media in-house. Although posts on various social media platforms are not a direct SEO ranking factor, your shares, comments, and likes on those posts do create social signals that Google and other search engines use to determine your authority. When you use social media to generate traffic to your website, search engines take notice, and your business becomes easier to find online. “Boosted” ads on social media are another way to gain some reach with social media management in Kansas City as well!
A boosted post is the easiest and fastest way to create an ad on a platform. Boosted posts are the most common, yet most underrated advertising format. Although they’re normally associated with increasing engagement and reach, boosted posts can help you improve targeting and leads when used effectively. In the context of social media management, “boosts” typically refer to paid advertising campaigns that increase the visibility of a post or advertisement to a larger audience. These boosts may include features like targeting specific demographics, interests, or geographic locations, and can be customized to fit a range of budgets and goals. Boosts can be an effective way to increase the reach and impact of social media content, particularly for businesses or individuals looking to promote a product or service, build brand awareness, or drive website traffic. However, it’s important to carefully consider your target audience, messaging, and budget before launching a boost campaign to ensure you’re reaching the right people and getting the most out of your investment.
With organic reach on the decline, and algorithms constantly changing, it becomes more challenging to get organic content in front of all the users you want to reach daily. Every post on your social media channels should contain high-quality and engaging content making it worth at least a few dollars to boost. Need more reasons why you should try boosting your social media management content, here are a few:
- It’s Affordable – You might think you need a large advertising budget to begin boosting, but a few dollars can go a long way. You can expect to pay around $6 per 1000 views for boosted posts on average.
- Define Your Target Audience – When you boost, you have control in determining who will see your posts and define what groups are your target audiences. Choose a location, age, gender, education, interests, relationship status, and more to determine the specific groups of consumers most likely to want your product or service.
- Capitalize on Popular Posts – If one of your posts performs well organically, it makes sense to boost or promote it, knowing that the content will most likely do well with a larger audience. Or, if you see good results from a current boosted post, you can extend the duration and budget to increase its visibility.
- Quickly See What’s Working and What’s Not – When boosting a post, you get access to various analytics that show how well the post is performing. If you see a boosted post performing well on one platform, it can be a strong signal to promote the same content on another social media channel.
- Build New Followers – Gaining new followers takes time, especially when you are trying to build your audience on several platforms. Boosting is an efficient way to grow your audience and get new users to see your content repeatedly. This is a crucial step to building rapport and gaining trust with new followers.
Noteworthy features available for boosted posts include choosing a call-to-action button, selecting the duration of your ad, and accessing your ad’s analytics and metrics. You can use this estimate to make changes to your audience and maximize your campaign’s results. The call-to-action button will link to a destination that the business partner chooses and will remain part of the post even after boosting ends. What is an example of a call to action? “Buy Now” or “Download Now” are typical examples of simple calls to action. But a call to action can run longer, too, if desired.
If your social media is not driving sales, social media management services from REAL Moxie LLC can help. Our social media account managers monitor emerging trends and are experienced researchers, bloggers, and social media professionals. They are proficient in social marketing strategies, relationship building, productive interactions, and reputation management. Successful social media management requires so much work and skill that it can seem out of reach for many small businesses. That’s where REAL Moxie comes in. Our team of marketing and social media experts handles everything from market research and graphic design to daily posts and moderation, all within your budget. To schedule your free consultation, click here or contact us at (816) 348-3769 today!